Sunday, September 30, 2007

Women's Soccer vs St Mary's 9/30/2007

Stanford 4 St Mary's 1
Yet another nice, sunny autumn day. Stanford weather is definitely not hard getting used to. I entered through the Upper 90 (student section) entrance for the first time. I wish they'd give people who have all axe-cess the Upper 90 shirt, just like in volleyball, instead of making us pay $10 for a shirt and free entry to all the men's and women's games (which we already have). I wonder how many people who have all axe-cess actually pay $10 for the shirt.

It was yet another dominating performance by our team. We out-shot St Mary's by 22-4 and created tons of chances. I saw Ali Riley play for the first time since she came back from representing New Zealand at the Women's World Cup. It was also nice to see Kelley O'Hara back from injury. I can't wait for the showdown against Santa Clara on Friday.
~ Zhihao

No comments: